Sunday, 1 July 2012

All Souled Out


Denim Shirt - Factorie
Blazer & Shorts - Sabo Skirt
Necklace - Diva
Rings - Asos

As soon as I saw the blazer and the matching shorts go up on the Sabo Skirt shop I knew I needed it. The best part is you can mix and match the blazer and shorts with other items if you don't feel like being too out there.

I also got this cute little denim shirt up for $20 on sale. I have been wanting a denim shirt for so long I just never thought it would suit me so I just picked up a cheap one to test the waters. Needless to say I absolutely love it and will probably wear it quite a bit throughout winter.

There isn't too much else to  say about this outfit. I know it's not everyone's taste.

Do you like the floral on floral trend or do you think it's too much?


14 comments:

  1. love this megan, you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look!
    So glad I found your blog, you are both so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love this outfit. i am such a fan of matching floral blazer shorts/pants combinations. i do not own a pair yet, but looks like i need to do some shopping soon!

    xx rae

    http://www.loveforschoolgirl.net/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blazer and shorts are amazing!
    Absoltuely love that print. looks great with the denim shirt aswell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog..beautiful girls!!
    Im obsessed with sabo skirt...your lucky its over there with you :)

    www.diamond-solitaires.blogspot.co.uk
    SHYLA x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the look! You look so stunning. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a fan of the matchy matchy short suits!!! defs gonna be trendy next spring!
    you're so pretty :)

    x stace
    tee+fame

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this floral pattern! and nice background too =)
    I'm your newest follower now, hope you will visit my blog too and follow me back if you like it!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the floral pattern.. you look so adorable :)
    Love the necklace too :)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the outfit, love your blog! Def. following!

    xoxo

    Allie

    www.sparklesandstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahh! You're look so stylish! I love this denim and floral print combination! Good;)

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo