Sunday, 4 March 2012

Ten Must Have Lush Products!

I just wanted to recommend and tell you about some of my favourite lush products you have to try to! 

1. Honey I Washed The Kids Soap "Irresistible toffee and honey soap" This soap was something I wanted to try for the longest time and I ended up getting it in one of my Lust Have It boxes. The scent is absolutely gorgeous and it actually lingers on your skin, if you love the smell of honey then you will love this soap. I find it's also really creamy, and lathers well. I would recommend this product to anyone, considering I have gone through three chunks of it! 

2. Tea Tree Water Toner: "Tea tree is extremely soothing and can work wonders on troubled or oily skin" This is a product I have been using for a few months now, and myself and my boyfriend both absolutely love this product. It leaves your skin feeling soothed and clean without making it oily or anything along those lines. I love the smell too! 

3. Snow Fairy Shower Gel: The best smelling shower gel in the entire world! (IMO) This product is amazing, it smells like you're washing yourself in candy. It has a great consistency and has speckles of glitter amongst the pinky/candy coloured gel, it's absolutely gorgeous. This is a limited edition product and only comes out around the Christmas period. But if you can get your hands on four bottles I suggest you do. I still have a bottle going and I don't want to finish it because it makes me sad I won't be able to get it until Christmas. 

4. Buffy Body Butter: "Exfoliating scrub for your seating area." This is an exfoliant and moisturiser in one, I use this as the last thing in the shower. Basically you just rub the bar all over your body and it exfoliates your skin but also leaves a nice smooth body butter on there so you don't need to worry about moisturising when you get out of the shower. I think this is an excellent product  that leaves your skin smooth and moisturised. This is a perfect product for everyone to use especially in the wintertime when your skin gets a little bit dry. 

5. H'Suan Wen Hua: "Mega-moisturiser to feed your hungry hair" Please don't ask me to pronounce this product because I fail every-time! I suffer from really dry hair, probably from dying and bleaching and whatever else, when I used this product the first time I hated it - I don't think I left it in long enough or something and I was so disappointed. I tried it again though and the second time it made my hair feel amazing! It smells like Chai Tea so it is quite pleasant to have sitting on your head for a little while, I found it made my hair softer and it actually smelt nice too. If you suffer from dry hair and you're looking for a natural hair product I would say this product is worth a look. 

6. Angels On Bare Skin: "Angelic, medieval cleansing wash with rose and lavender" This was one of the first lush products I fell in love with. This is an all round cleanser for most skin types and it exfoliates as well as being gentle on the skin. This cleanser makes your skin smooth and moisturised, which is something I look for in a cleanser. I hate ones that dry out my skin. If you're looking for a nice natural cleanser you should check this one out. 

7. Bubblegum Lip Scrub: "Our fabulous lip scrubs are here to keep your kissers sweet." So I'm sure most of you have heard about this product before. It's a sugary lip scrub that not only tastes delicious but helps remove all of that nasty dead skin from your lips. Take a little bit from the container and rub it all over your lips, I usually lick mine off but if that grosses you out you can use a tissue or a wipe. Such a great product and perfect to use before wearing lipsticks. 

8. Ocean Salt: "Cleansing lime, coconut and sea salt scrub" When I got this I didn't realise it was a facial cleanser, because I used it in the past as a body scrub haha (typical me). So I used it on my face and I actually quite liked it, although be careful because the exfoliating chunks are quite big to start with so don't scrub too hard. It actually tastes salty too (why am I eating all these products?). I feel like this product does such a good job of making my face feel like it has been exfoliated properly, and I still continue to use it on my body as well especially on my elbows and knees. 

9. Wiccy Magic Muscles Massage Bar: "Wiccy is the spicy, tingly, muscle-soothing bar with aduki beans for a deeper rub" You're probably looking at this product thinking what the hell, and so was I when I first saw it. But....it's awesome! I usually use this more as a body butter type product. I think this smells like cinnamon and it leaves my skin feeling really nice and smooth. If you use the side with the beads it massages really well but they do fall out so be careful! 

10. Cosmetic Warrior Fresh Face Mask: "A superhero face mask to combat spots, cleanse dirt, calm and soothe all troubled skins." This is an amazing amazing product, for me this is my favourite mask ever. The smell is a bit crazy with the garlic but it actually works really well so I can get past it. I also love that you keep these refrigerated because the mask is nice and cold when you go to put it on and it feels really refreshing. I love that it also seems to reduce the redness in my skin and calms everything else down. I adore this product and would totally recommend you checking it out, or any of the fresh face masks! 

I hope this little (or really long) post helped with those of you who have never tried Lush before. I would highly recommend everything on this list plus more but I thought ten was already enough. 

Please keep in mind though, that these products may work differently for you depending on your skin type etc. 

Have you tried any of these products? What are your favourites? Let me know below! 

18 comments:

  1. Lush do such amazing products and they smell amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do, can't get enough of the smells!!

      Delete
  2. this just makes me want to run a big bubble bath and indulge!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh jealous, I don't have a bath at the place I rent otherwise I could probably own the whole of Lush.

      Delete
  3. A really great round up! I love the lip scrub and have tried a sample of the Brazened Honey face mask and adored it- will see if the Lush-ettes think this mask will suit my skin :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard great things about the Brazened Honey face mask too, let me know if you try it xx

      Delete
  4. Love and look and feel of your blog, ladies. It's got some really great content!

    Lush is so amazing. I'm a huge fan of the Ocean Salt, and you've got me dying to the try the Bubblegum Lip Scrub.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cindy! I would go to Lush and try it out, even just a little sample it's so good. x

      Delete
  5. love it! i should try it!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, they have heaps of different fun products. Even just going in there is nice.

      Delete
  6. aaaaah always a fan of lush products, love walking past their store because it smells so nice!

    x

    nrahrahrah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE YOUR BLOG <33
    i'm following you
    mind to follow back? :)

    www.feliciayohana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely, we will definitely follow back x

      Delete
  8. I love lush bath products, the gorgeous smells last all day. I want to try the now fairy wash.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guarantee if you like sweet smelling things you'll like this. It's so pretty xx

      Delete
  9. I looooove Snow Fairy! I hoard it during the holiday season when they bring it out, haha.

    Great picks! Following you now - hope you can do the same for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. great recommendations! My faves are R&B, Lemony Flutter, Sex Bomb, and Roots :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the lovely comments, we honestly do appreciate it.
Please feel free to leave your link so we can check out your blog. xo